Danske Hypotek: Interim Report January - June 2019
First half-year in brief
January – June 2019 ((comparison with January – June 2018 in parentheses)
- Operating profit was SEK 458 million (331 million).
- Net interest income amounted to SEK 513 million (365 million).
- Costs comprised SEK 50 million (28 million).
- There were no credit losses during the period and reversals amounted to SEK 19 million (SEK +13 million).
- Return on equity was 16.8 % (20.1 %).
- The CET1 capital ratio was 18.1 % (44.5 %).
- Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s.
Read the full interim report at https://danskehypotek.se/financial-information or in the pdf attached.
For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708- 744 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org