Danske Hypotek: Interim Report January - June 2021
First half-year in brief
January – June 2021 ((comparison with January – June 2020 in parentheses)
- Operating profit was SEK 536 million (527 million).
- Net interest income amounted to SEK 668 million (596 million).
- Costs comprised SEK 60 million (68 million).
- Reservations for credit losses amounted to SEK 39 million, for the corresponding period in 2020 reversals amounted to SEK 19 million.
- Return on equity was 14.5 % (16.1 %).
- The CET1 capital ratio was 16.0 % (14.8 %).
Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s and Nordic Credit Rating.
Read the full interim report at https://danskehypotek.se/financial-information or in the pdf attached.
For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708 744 841 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Danske Hypotek is a wholly owned Swedish subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S. In 2017, Danske Hypotek received permission from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority to conduct business as a credit market company and to issue covered bonds.