Report from the Extraordinary General Meeting in DexTech Medical AB
Today, November 25, 2021, an Extraordinary General Meeting of DexTech Medical AB ("DexTech") was held. The EGM resolved to approve the rights issue decided by the Board on November 8, 2021.
The Extraordinary General Meeting of DexTech decided today, November 25, 2021, in accordance with the Board's decision to increase the company's share capital by a maximum of SEK 201,426,345 through a new issue of a maximum of 4,476,141 shares at a subscription price of SEK 13 per share. The total issue amount is the maximum SEK 58 189 833. For the issue, the following conditions shall otherwise apply:
1. The issue shall take place with preference for the shareholders in the company. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is received. Ten (10) such subscription rights entitle to subscribe for three (3) new shares.
2. The record date in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB for determining which shareholders are entitled to participate in the issue with preferential rights shall be Friday 3 December 2021. Others may also subscribe for the issue.
3. SEK Thirteen (13) in cash shall be paid for each subscribed share.
4. Subscription for shares shall take place during the period from and including Wednesday, December 8, to and including Wednesday, December 22, 2021. Subscription with the support of preferential rights shall take place through simultaneous cash payment. Subscriptions made without the support of subscription rights must be made on a special subscription list and payment must be made no later than the fourth banking day after the notice of allotment has been sent to the subscriber. The board shall have the right to extend the time for subscription and payment.
5. In the event that not all shares are subscribed for with preferential rights in accordance with the above, the Board shall, within the framework of the maximum amount of the issue, decide on the allotment of shares to another who has subscribed for shares without preferential rights.
Firstly, allotment of new shares subscribed for without the support of subscription rights shall take place to such subscribers who have also subscribed for new shares with the support of subscription rights, regardless of whether the subscriber was a shareholder on the record date or not, and in the event that allotment cannot be fully allotment shall be made pro rata in proportion to the number of subscription rights exercised for subscription of new shares and, insofar as this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
Secondly, allotment of new shares subscribed for without the support of subscription rights shall take place to others who have subscribed without the support of subscription rights, and in the event that allotment to these cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made pro rata in relation to the new number of shares. each one drawn and, in so far as this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
Thirdly, allotment of new shares subscribed for without the support of subscription rights shall take place to the issue guarantors in proportion to the size of the guaranteed commitments, and to the extent that this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
6. The new shares shall carry the right to a dividend for the first time on the record date for dividends that occurs immediately after the new shares have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
7. The board or the board appoints the person authorized to decide on minor corrections required for registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and Euroclear Sweden AB.
For more information on DexTech, please contact:
Gösta Lundgren - CFO
DexTech Medical AB
Phone: +46 (0) 707104788
DexTech Medical AB is a Swedish research company that, based on its technology platform, has developed four drug candidates that are protected by patents. The main candidate is OsteoDex for the treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) with skeletal metastases. A successful clinical phase II study has been conducted with OsteoDex where the results show high tolerability with mild side effects and treatment effect on patients who fail existing drugs. DexTech's goal is to outlicense the respective drug candidate no later than after the completion of a phase II study. DexTech Medical AB is listed on the Spotlight Stock Market.