Reminder: Invitation - DNB's fourth quarter results for 2018 will be presented in London, Thursday 7 February 2019
DNB will publish its results for the fourth quarter of 2018 on Thursday, 7 February 2019 at 07.30 (Oslo time).
The fourth quarter results presentation will be held in London at the same day. The event will be webcasted and it will be possible to ask questions online. Link to webcast will be made available at ir.dnb.no.
Please note that there will not be held any presentation in Oslo, nor any analyst- and investor conference call, in relation to the fourth quarter.
Time: 10.30-12.00 (London time), followed by light lunch
Place: DNB Bank ASA, 8th Floor, The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF
Registration: Please register your attendance in London to email@example.com, no later than 31 January
- Highlights from 2018 and the way forward - Rune Bjerke (CEO)
- Q4 results and status on targets presented on the capital markets day in 2017 – Kjerstin Braathen (CFO)
- IT, transforming the way we do business – Alf Otterstad (Group EVP IT)
- Positioning personal banking for the future – Ingjerd B. Spiten (Group EVP Personal Banking)
- Vipps – Rune Garborg (CEO Vipps)
The presentation will be published 10:30 (London time) the same day.
We look forward to see you in London.
For further information, please contact:
Rune Helland, Head of Investor Relations, tel. +47 23 26 84 00 / +47 977 13 250
Jan Ole Huseby, Senior Advisor Investor Relations, tlf. +47 23 26 84 08 / +47 958 61 003
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements according to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.