DOME ENERGY PRESENTS INTERIM REPORT FOR JULY-DECEMBER 2019
- Revenue from operations 369 (540) TSEK.
- Operating income EBIT -4 125 (-4 828) TSEK.
- Financial result from group companies -86 675 (-1 132) TSEK.
- Result for the period -77 066 (-6 326) TSEK.
- Revenue from operations 465 (1,083) TSEK.
- Operating income EBIT -8,313 (-9,433) TSEK.
- Financial result from group companies -86,717 (-1,132) TSEK.
- Result for the period -82,110 (-9,400) TSEK.
- Total equity 132,860 (214,968) TSEK.
- Current liabilities 43,923 (51,893) TSEK.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE SECOND HALF-YEAR
- The subscription period for outstanding warrants ended as of August 30, 2019. No warrants have been subscribed for.
- Shares in subsidiaries have been written down by SEK 51,061 thousand.
- Claims on subsidiaries has been written down by SEK 35,614 thousand.
SUBSEQUENT EVENTS AFTER CLOSING OF THE PERIOD
- The price of oil has fallen drastically because Saudi Arabia and Russia have not agreed on market stabilizing measures for the price of oil and because of the Covid-19 virus with reduced demand.
The report is available at the website of Dome Energy (publ) https://www.domeenergy.com/financial-reports/interim-reports/ and enclosed in this press release.
For further information, please contact:
Pål Mørch, CEO
Phone: +1 713 385 4104
This information is the kind of information that Dome Energy AB (publ) is obliged to publicize according to EU Market Abuse Regulations (MAR). The information was publicized, by the above contact person March 31, 2020 23.30 CEST.
About Dome Energy
Dome Energy AB. is an independent Oil & Gas Company publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden (Ticker: DOME). Mangold Fondkommission AB, phone: +46 8 503 01 550, CA@mangold.se is the Company’s Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Company’s focus is on the development and production of existing onshore oil and gas reserves in the United States. For more information visit www.domeenergy.com.