Dustin Capital Markets Day 2021
Today Dustin will host a digital Capital Markets Day. The company will provide a comprehensive review of the company's strategy, market position and financial development, supplemented by a more detailed plan for the coming five-year span. The company’s sustainability targets, and financial targets remain unchanged.
The overall ambition is that Dustin, in line with the company's unchanged financial targets and sustainability targets (see below), will continue to drive organic growth of 8 percent over a business cycle, supplemented by acquisitions, and reach an adjusted EBITA margin within the target range of 5-6 percent. The company's goal is to achieve net sales of approximately SEK 40 billion via organic and acquired growth in the financial year 2025/26.
Profitability is expected to strengthen over time, primarily through efficiency measures and economy of scale, an increased share of sales of private labeled products, synergies related to the acquisition of Centralpoint and the establishment of a takeback business with refurbishment and reuse of hardware.
Sustainability targets for 2030:
- To have 0 climate impact throughout the value chain
- To be 100% circular
- To have carried out 100 activities to drive social equality throughout the value chain
Financial targets and dividend policy
- Growth - Dustin's target is an average annual organic sales growth of 8 per cent over a business cycle. In addition to this, Dustin intends to expand through additional acquisitions.
- Margin - Dustin's target is an adjusted EBITA margin of between 5 and 6 per cent.
- Capital structure - The Company's net debt target is a 2.0-3.0 multiple of adjusted EBITDA for the past 12-month period. Dustin's capital structure should enable a high degree of financial flexibility and provide for bolt on acquisitions.
- Dividend policy - Dustin's dividend payout target is 70 per cent of net profit.
- We have a strong and unique position in the Nordic region and now also in the Benelux region. With the plan we have set, we will continue to expand in Europe through our online model and attractive offer, says Thomas Ekman, President and CEO of Dustin.
The Capital Markets Day takes place digitally today, November 30 at 14.00-16.00 CET. To participate at the event, please register via this link. Speakers will include President and CEO; Thomas Ekman, CFO; Johan Karlsson, EVP HR & Sustainability; Martin Lindecrantz, COO Nordic; Alexandra Fürst, COO Benelux; Gijsbert Geerders, EVP Marketing & Communication; Stephanie Forsblom, EVP SMB Nordic; Rebecca Tallmark, EVP SMB Benelux; Morten Jakobi, EVP LCP Nordic; Michael Haagen Petersen, EVP LCP Benelux; Angelo Bul
The presentation will be available from 13:30 CET at dustingroup.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Eva Ernfors, Head of Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 702 58 62 94
Dustin is a leading onlinebased IT partner in the Nordics and the Benelux. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution for their needs.
We offer approximately 280,000 products with related services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. Sales for the financial year 2020/21 amounted to approximately SEK 15.9 billion and more than 90 per cent of the revenues came from the corporate market.
Dustin has approximately 2,400 employees and has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 with headquarters in Nacka Strand just outside central Stockholm.