Q1: Strong growth and improved margins
- Net sales rose 20.6 per cent to SEK 3,127 million (2,592).
- Organic growth was positive 5.9 per cent (8.8), of which SMB 7.8 per cent (9.5), LCP 4.9 per cent (8.3) and B2C 2.0 per cent (8.5).
- The gross margin rose to 17.4 per cent (15.6).
- Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 162 million (131), corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.2 per cent (5.1).
- EBIT totalled SEK 149 million (108) including items affecting comparability of SEK 3 million (neg: 3).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 111 million (76).
- Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 1.38 (0.98).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK negative 51 million (453).
- At the end of the period, net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 2.0 (3.3 at the end of 2017/18).
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Sätterström, Head of Investor Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 705 10 10 22
Eva Ernfors, Head of Information
email@example.com, +46 70 258 62 94
This information is information that Dustin Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on January 9, 2019.
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands. The Company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements. The Company offers some 255,000 products with associated services where Dustin’s employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution.
Dustin has around 1.500 employees. Sales for the 2017/18 financial year amounted to SEK 10.3 billion. More than 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market. Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka, Stockholm.