Conference call regarding Elekta’s year-end report for 2018/19
STOCKHOLM, May 20, 2019 – Elekta (EKTA-B.ST) will publish its year-end report for 2018/19 on May 29, as per:
- The report will be published at 07:30 CET.
- Elekta will host a telephone conference starting at 10:00 CET with Richard Hausmann, President and CEO, and Gustaf Salford, CFO.
To take part in the conference call, please dial in about five minutes in advance.
- UK dial-in number: +44 (0) 333 300 9260
- US dial-in number: +1 646 722 4903
- Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0) 8 566 427 03
The telephone conference will also be broadcasted live online, through the following link
(however, in order to ask questions, it is necessary to call in):
# # #
For further information, please contact:
Cecilia Ketels, Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 76 611 76 25, e-mail: Cecilia.Ketels@elekta.com
Time zone: CET: Central European Time
For almost five decades, Elekta has been a leader in precision radiation medicine. Our nearly 4,000 employees worldwide are committed to ensuring everyone in the world with cancer has access to – and benefits from – more precise, personalized radiotherapy treatments. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Exchange. Visit elekta.com or follow @Elekta on Twitter.