We Sing Pop to be launched on PLAYSTATION® 4 and XBOX ONE
This latest installment features the We Sing series’ most decorated song list including the world’s biggest pop icons of the past and present.
We Sing Pop has been developed and produced by interactive music collaboration We Sing Productions, a joint enterprise between THQ Nordic, Wired Productions and Le Cortex. Formed back in 2016, all three companies collaborated on the original series, bringing together over 150 combined years of experience in creating titles featuring high-profile content from the music industry.
We Sing Pop includes following tracks:
- ABBA - Mamma Mia
- Alan Walker - Faded
- Avicii - Hey Brother
- B-52's - Love Shack
- Bastille - Pompeii
- B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
- Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
- Calvin Harris - Summer
- Calvin Harris & The Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love
- Christine & the Queens - Tilted
- Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Rather Be
- Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie - Rockabye
- Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
- Coldplay ft. Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend
- Ellie Goulding - Burn
- George Ezra - Budapest
- George Michael - Faith
- Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
- Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper - Perfect Strangers
- Kygo ft. Conrad Sewell - Firestone
- Lorde - Green Light
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Nico and Vinz - Am I Wrong?
- OutKast - Hey Ya!
- Queen - I Want To Break Free
- Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Sia ft. Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
- Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Zara Larsson - Lush Life
For more information about the game, please visit: http://www.thqnordic.com
For additional information, please contact:
Lars Wingefors, Group CEO
Tel: +46 708 471 978
About THQ Nordic
THQ Nordic acquires, develops and publishes PC and console games. The company has a wide catalogue of 270 games, including 81 owned franchises, such as Darksiders, Titan Quest, MX vs ATV, Red Faction, Destroy All Humans, Aquanox, ELEX, Jagged Alliance, SpellForce and The Guild.
THQ Nordic has a global publishing reach within marketing, sales and distribution, both online and offline. The group’s head office is based in Karlstad, Sweden and its operational office in Vienna, Austria. THQ Nordic employs and contractually collaborates with more than 400 people and has 4 in-house development studios based in Germany, USA and Sweden. THQ Nordic shares are publicly listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm under the ticker THQNB:SS with FNCA Sweden AB as its Certified Adviser.
For more information, please visit: http://www.thqnordic-investors.com or http://www.thqnordic.com.