Resolutions at Eniro’s annual general meeting 2020
Eniro AB (publ) (“Eniro” or “the Company”) today held its Annual General Meeting (AGM), which made all resolutions in accordance with the nomination committee’s and the board of directors’ proposals, including a resolution on continued operations of the Company.
The AGM voted in favour of the following resolutions, among others:
- Adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, and of the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet for 2019.
- Appropriation of the Company’s result in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, entailing that no dividend be paid on ordinary shares or preference shares for the 2019 financial year and that the retained earnings be carried forward.
- Discharge of the directors and the CEO from liability towards the Company for the 2019 financial year.
- Total fees of SEK 1,755,000 (a decrease of a total of SEK 595,000) to be distributed by SEK 675,000 to the Chairman of the board (a decrease of SEK 75,000) and SEK 360,000 to each of the other directors elected by the general meeting not being employed by the Company (a reduction of SEK 40,000 per board member who is not employed by the Company), in addition to the board fees, no remuneration for committee work (unchanged), SEK 1,500 per meeting for each employee representative (as study fee) (unchanged), and auditor’s fees according to approved invoices.
- Re-election of directors Johnny Sommarlund, Henrik Salwén, Magdalena Bonde, Urban Hilding and Arne Myhrman. Re-election of Arne Myhrman as Chairman of the board. For a presentation of the directors, see www.enirogroup.com.
- Re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the Company’s auditor.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal.
- Continued operations of the Company meaning that an extraordinary general meeting need to be held within eight months of the initial meeting for liquidation purposes (also the AGM) to again resolve on the question of whether the Company should go into liquidation, a so called second meeting for liquidation purposes.
- Confirming its support for the composition offer.
- In order to enable the new issue of shares, the AGM resolved to amend the Articles of Association so that the limits for the share capital shall amount to not less than SEK 400,000,000 and not more than SEK 1,600,000,000 and furthermore that the limits for the number of shares shall amount to not less than 400,000,000 shares and not more than 1,600,000,000 shares. This resolution presupposes for registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Sw. Bolagsverket) that the board of directors uses the authorisation to resolve on a new issue of preference shares of series A to a sufficient extent. The shareholders’ meeting rejected a shareholder’s proposal to amend the Articles of Association to its previous wording.
- Authorisation to the board of directors to resolve, on one or more occasions during the period leading up to the next AGM, with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, to issue preference shares of series A to the Company's creditors.
- Authorisation to the board of directors to resolve, on one or more occasions during the period leading up to the next AGM, with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential right, to issue ordinary shares.
Complete information about the AGM’s resolutions is available on Eniro’s website: www.enirogroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
Arne Myhrman, Chairman of the board of directors, tel +46 73-383 64 67
Magdalena Bonde, Group President and CEO, tel +46 8-553 310 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eniro is a Nordic company that helps small and medium-sized companies with digital marketing. Eniro also has a search service that aggregates, filters and presents information to help individuals find and come into contact with each other and with companies. The company has about 1,000 employees and operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland through the local domains eniro.se, gulesider.no, krak.dk and degulesider.dk. Each week, Eniro Group's digital services have about 4.7 million unique visitors. Eniro is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm [ENRO] and its head office is located in Stockholm.