Precautionary measures affecting Episurf’s Annual General Meeting as a result of the current coronavirus outbreak
Episurf Medical AB (publ) (“Episurf” or the “Company”) has taken the decision to instigate precautionary measures for the upcoming Annual General Meeting to be held at 17.30 CET on 2 April 2020 at the company’s office at Karlavägen 60 in Stockholm, as a result of the current coronavirus outbreak.
In order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus and to safeguard the well-being of shareholders and Episurf’s personnel, a number of precautionary measures have been introduced:
- The premises will open at 17.20 CET.
- The meeting agenda will be addressed by the Chairman of the meeting without any specific presentations, and it is proposed that there be no speech by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Attendees from Episurf, including board members and management, will be kept to a bare minimum
- Any shareholders displaying symptoms of illness or being part of a risk group are specifically requested not to attend the meeting in person and instead to exercise their voting power through proxy.
- There will be no food or beverages served before, during or after the meeting.
- Shareholders who wish to attend the meeting in person will be asked to spread out in the room and avoid close contact with other attendees.
The Company hopes that by applying these precautionary measures, the meeting can take place. However, additional restrictions on gatherings of people in Sweden may be imposed and there can be no certainty that by 2 April 2020 the meeting can take place. Episurf is monitoring the situation closely and will advise if further action is to be taken.
For more information, please contact:
Pål Ryfors, CEO, Episurf Medical
Tel:+46 (0) 709 62 36 69
Veronica Wallin, CFO, Episurf Medical
Tel:+46 (0) 700 37 48 95
About Episurf Medical
Episurf Medical is endeavoring to bring people with painful joint injuries a more active, healthier life through the availability of minimally invasive and individualised treatment alternatives. Episurf Medical’s Episealer® individualised implants and Epiguide® surgical drill guides are developed for treating localised cartilage injury in joints. Episurf Medical’s μiFidelity® system enables implants to be cost-efficiently tailored to each individual’s unique injury for the optimal fit and minimal intervention. Episurf Medical’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. Its share (EPIS B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, go to the company’s website: www.episurf.com.