Eurobattery Minerals expands to Germany via dual listing and new office
Eurobattery Minerals AB (Nordic Growth Market: “BAT”; “the Company”), a growth company in the mining and exploration industry with the vision of helping Europe become self-sufficient in ethical battery minerals, today announces its expansion to the Börse Stuttgart, under the ticker EBM, via an extension of its listing on Nordic Growth Market (NGM) in Sweden. As of today, the Eurobattery Minerals stock can be traded in both Sweden and Germany. Furthermore, the Company will open an office in Berlin during the first quarter of 2021. Being presence in the most important automotive market in Europe, enabling easy access for the significant German investor community to invest in Eurobattery Minerals, is a key driver behind the expansion. The Company will remain a Swedish public limited company (AB) with head office in Stockholm.
- Eurobattery Minerals is available for trading on the Börse Stuttgart as of today, 15 January 2021, under the ticker EBM. The Company will retain its listing on the Swedish stock exchange.
- The Company also announced the opening of an office in Berlin, Germany, during the first quarter 2021.
- Being present in the most important automotive market in Europe – and the hub for the electric vehicle industry in the region – further enhances Eurobattery Minerals’ business strategy as the sustainable foundation of the electric vehicle revolution.
- The Company has several exploration and mining projects at various stages of implementation across Europe, all focusing on mining ethical and fully traceable battery minerals, primarily Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), Cobalt (Co), Vanadium (V) and Rare Earth Elements (REE). Via its projects, the Company is helping Europe to increase its self-sufficiency in these critical raw materials.
- Eurobattery Minerals is one of the first companies to participate in the NGM Reach program, which enables companies listed on NGM to also become available for trading on Börse Stuttgart in Germany, thereby gaining access to the most significant investor community in the EU.
“Our business strategy is clear: Eurobattery Minerals shall be the foundation of the battery value chain. Accordingly, the news today is significant for two reasons. Firstly, we will establish a presence in the very heart of the European and global centre for the automotive industry. Secondly, the dual listing grants the Company access to the largest investor community in the EU, a community where sustainable investments are top of the agenda,” comments Roberto García Martínez, CEO of Eurobattery Minerals.
The dual listing on Börse Stuttgart, where Eurobattery Minerals will be traded under the ticker EBM, will enable for investors across the EU and elsewhere to more easily trade in the stock. Private investors and large institutional investors will now have the opportunity to invest in a European and sustainable battery minerals company.
“Recently, the European Commission pointed to the fact that for the electric revolution to succeed, Europe and its large auto industry need to become self-sufficient in these critical raw materials, and they need to be mined sustainably. I am therefore optimistic that the news today will help the EU and the substantial German auto industry to move in this direction,” Roberto García Martínez comments.
Ongoing battery minerals projects
Eurobattery Minerals is focused on several battery minerals projects in the exploration and development phases in Europe to supply the raw materials critical to the expanding electric vehicle battery market. Projects include the Hautalampi project in Finland, the Corcel project in Spain and the Fetsjön project in Sweden, along with seven other exploration projects in northern Sweden.
Collaboration for sustainability
Eurobattery Minerals believes in joining forces with industry bodies to form partnerships that will promote a reinvigoration of the European mining industry, but also to support a responsible and sustainable mining industry across Europe. In 2020, the Company joined the Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA), the response to global demand for more socially and environmentally responsible mining. Furthermore, Eurobattery Minerals is one of the founding members of the European Raw Materials Alliance (ERMA). The organisation aims to make Europe economically more resilient by diversifying its supply chains, creating jobs, attracting investments to the raw materials value chain, fostering innovation and training young talents.
The launch of NGM Reach will be live streamed today at 8.40 CET via this link: https://www.ngm.se/en/ngm-reach
For further information, please contact:
Roberto García Martínez, CEO
About Eurobattery Minerals
Eurobattery Minerals AB is a Swedish mining company listed on NGM Nordic SME (BAT) and Börse Stuttgart (EBM). As the foundation of the battery value chain, the company’s vision is to help Europe become self-sufficient in ethical and fully traceable battery minerals for the electric vehicle industry. The company is focused on exploration and development of several nickel-cobalt-copper projects in Europe to supply critical raw materials to the expanding electric vehicle battery market. Please visit www.eurobatteryminerals.com for more information.
Augment Partners AB, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +46 8 505 651 72, is the company’s Mentor.