“Craziest, most fun game yet” among Evolution’s 12 new games at ICE 2020
Evolution Gaming, leading provider of Live Casino solutions, will showcase 12 new games at ICE 2020 (stand N2-230, 4–6 February at ExCeL London), including Crazy Time, described by Evolution as “the craziest, most fun Live Casino game ever created.”
The wide variety of innovative new Evolution titles, as detailed below, will be showcased at ICE as part of the company’s ever-growing portfolio of casino classics and Game Show games. The full line-up “honours the casino classics while leveraging the newest technological and Live Casino studio innovations to appeal to a broader spectrum of player types than ever before.”
The 12 new Evolution games at ICE 2020 are:
- Crazy Time – the most fun casino game ever created, and another hugely entertaining game show-style game from Evolution with multiple exciting bonus rounds and massive multipliers.
- Mega Ball – a unique lottery and bingo-style ball game, where players make lines to make money and can win over 1,000,000x with the Mega Ball.
- Craps – the first ever live online version of the extremely popular and engaging dice game.
- Instant Roulette – the fastest Live Casino game on earth, with multiple synchronised Auto Roulette wheels and unlimited betting time.
- Power Blackjack – which offers players the opportunity to triple or quadruple their bet on any two initial cards.
- Lightning Baccarat – the latest addition to Evolution’s Lightning range – a classic Baccarat with electrifying multiplier cards.
- Speed Blackjack – the fastest Blackjack game yet, with the same rules as regular Blackjack but with no waiting for other players.
- Five new First Person games: Craps, Baccarat, Football Studio, Dragon Tiger and Mega Ball – offering popular casino games in superior 3D animation with exciting features and an integrated ‘Go Live’ button that transports players to the Live version of the game.
According to Todd Haushalter, Evolution’s Chief Product Officer, “All of our new games are built on three pillars: firstly, a sharp focus on evolving core games such as Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat so that they have appeal to the next generation of players; secondly, our continuing expansion of the addressable market for Live Casino with our boldest game shows yet; and thirdly, the delivery to our licensees of a world-class suite of bonusing tools with which to promote our games – with these tools also to be available for demo on our stand at ICE.”
Haushalter added: “We have been hard at work for the last year creating what I think is our best game line-up ever. We are making the core games more fun; we are enhancing games to make them more relaxing and comfortable to play; and we are also launching our craziest, most bonus-laden, game show ever – Crazy Time. Personally, I think Crazy Time is the most fun casino game ever created and I can’t wait for it to be live. On top of this, Mega Ball is another key breakthrough game: a lottery/bingo-style game that we hope will again open up Live Casino to yet another new group of players. There is truly something for everyone in our 2020 roadmap – and visitors can see it all as part of an amazing and entertaining on-stand experience at this year’s ICE.”
For trade press and media enquiries, please contact:
Amy Riches, Head of Marketing, email@example.com
For investor enquiries, please contact:
Jacob Kaplan, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) (”Evolution”) develops, produces, markets and licenses fully-integrated B2B Live Casino solutions to gaming operators. Since its inception in 2006, Evolution has developed into a leading B2B provider with 200+ operators among its customers. The group currently employs about 7,300 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO. Visit www.evolutiongaming.com for more information.