ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB announces start of subscription period in the rights issue
Today, on February 8th, 2018, the subscription period in ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB’s (“ExpreS2ion”) rights issue, starts. The rights issue is also open to the public. The subscription period ends on February 27th, 2018. A fully subscribed rights issue provides ExpreS2ion with approximately SEK 19.2 million before issuing costs. Beforehand, the company has agreed on subscription commitments amounting to approximately SEK 10.9 million, which equals about 57 % of the rights issue’s total volume. Memorandum, teaser and subscription form are available on the websites of the company (www.expres2ionbio.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission (www.sedermera.se). Subscription through Bank-ID is also available at Sedermera Fondkommission’s website.
Motive for the rights issue
The proceeds from the rights issue are planned to finance:
- Working capital to, on its own, pursue additional projects regarding vaccines and candidate drugs that the company regularly encounter on the market.
- Resources to create more value in the joint venture AdaptVac and its development projects.
- Further development of the company’s platform with new products that will strengthen the Company's position in new market segments and generate new clients, thereby increasing the Company's short-term earnings as well as long-term possibilities.
Summary of the offer
- Subscription period: February 8th - 27th 2018
- Subscription price: SEK 8.00 per share
- Volume of issuance: The offer comprises a maximum of 2,400,403 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 19.2 million.
- Record date and preferential right: Those registered as shareholders in ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB on the record date February 2nd, 2018 have preferential right to subscribe for shares in the rights issue. For each held share, one (1) subscription right is received. Four (4) subscription rights entitle to subscription of one (1) new share. Please note that the public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the rights issue
- Number of shares prior to the rights issue: 9,601,612 shares
- Trading period of subscription rights: Trading with subscription rights will be conducted through Nasdaq Stockholm First North from February 8th until February 23rd, 2018
- Company valuation (pre-money): Approximately SEK 76.8 million.
- Trading period of BTAs (paid subscribed shares): Trading with BTAs will be conducted through Nasdaq Stockholm First North from February 8th, 2018 until the rights issue is registered at the Swedish Companies Registrations Office (“Bolagsverket”). The registration is expected to be finished in the middle of March 2018.
- Subscription commitments: ExpreS2ion has received subscription commitments of approximately SEK 10.9 million, corresponding to approximately 57 percent of the right issue’s total volume, from persons and entities including the management of the company, major shareholders and institutions
- Market place: ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB’s share is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm First North.
- ISIN code: SE0008348262.
Memorandum, teaser and subscription form
Memorandum containing full terms and instructions and information about subscription commitments, teaser and subscription form without preferential right is now available on ExpreS2ion’s (www.expres2ionbio.com) and Sedermera Fondkommission’s (www.sedermera.se) respective websites. Subscription through Bank-ID is also available at Sedermera Fondkommission’s website.
Sedermera Fondkommission is ExpreS2ion’s financial advisor in connection with the rights issue.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the Certified Adviser of ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB.
For further information about ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB, please contact:
Dr. Steen Klysner, CEO of ExpreS2ion
Telephone: +45 2062 9908
ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies ApS is a fully owned Danish subsidiary of ExpreS2ion Biotech Holding AB with company register number 559033-3729. ExpreS2ion’s unique proprietary platform technology, ExpreS2, is designed to enable accelerated, cost effective development and robust production of complex proteins for new vaccines and diagnostics. Since founded in 2010, more than 250 proteins involved in e.g. malaria and Zika were produced in collaborations with research institutions and companies with a superior efficiency and success rate. ExpreS2ion also develops competitive virus-like-particle based vaccines through its joint venture AdaptVac, which was founded in 2017.