Eyeonid Group AB (publ) issues SEK 3 million of convertibles notes
Eyeonid Group issues SEK 3 million of convertibles notes to European Select Growth Opportunities Fund (“Investor”). The issuance of SEK 3 million convertible notes is within the framework of the financing agreement with the Investor announced in a press release on January 31, 2018. The parties have agreed that no related warrants will be issued, neither to the Investor nor to existing shareholders within this transaction.
Facts about the Notes
- The principal amount per Note is SEK 100,000.
- The Notes are interest-free.
- The maturity of the Notes is 12 months from the date of registration of the Board´s decision on the issue of the Notes with Bolagsverket.
- Eyeonid Group has the right to choose between repaying with cash or issuing shares upon request of conversion. This enables Eyeonid Group to reduce potential dilution effects resulting from the Notes.
- The conversion price corresponds to the reference price with a 7,5% discount (the reference price being the lowest daily volume weighted average price (VWAP) over the previous 15 trading days, excluding days during which the Investor will have been trading on the market.
“This capital injection is primarily intended to strengthen the business in the short term in order to ensure implementation in an increasingly intensive period for both development of Eyeonid's services and as a consequence of ongoing customer dialogues with demands for adaptations and pilot solutions that need to be realized. In previous communications, we have pointed out that during Q2, we enter into an intensive negotiation dialogue period with a number of customers and we are now entering final negotiations in several such deals.” says Patrik Ugander, CEO, Eyeonid Group AB.
Terms and conditions of the Notes and the details of the conversions of notes will be published and continuously updated on Eyeonid Group’s website.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Sundewall, Chairman of the board, Eyeonid Group AB, Phone +4676-877 00 00
Patrik Ugander, CEO, Eyeonid Group AB, Phone +4670-544 01 68,
Eyeonid was founded in 2014 and has since its inception developed a technically complex and advanced platform for proactive ID protection services. The company's service monitors and alerts customers when sensitive, private and corporate digital information, such as login credentials, credit card numbers and social security numbers, are found at unauthorized sites on the internet, whereupon the customer can act and protect himself.
This information is information that Eyeonid Group AB (publ) is obliged to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided, through the contact of the above contact person, for publication on the 3rd of May 2019.