Nominating Committee’s proposal concerning Board of Directors and Chair of Fabege AB (publ)
Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 2 April 2019, the Nominating Committee is hereby publishing its proposal regarding the Board Chair and other Board Members.
The Nominating Committee proposes:
• that the Board consist of seven members
• re-election of Anette Asklin, Eva Eriksson, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Pär Nuder, Per-Ingemar Persson och Mats Qviberg. Anna Engebretsen is not standing for re-election.
• appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
The Nominating Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
• Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill Inter AB
• Thomas Ehlin, Fourth AP Fonden
• Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Funds
• Andreas Hofmann Investment AB Öresund
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 25 percent of the votes in the company.
The Nomination Committee's other proposals to the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB on Tuesday 2 April this year will be stated in the notice of the Annual General Meeting, which will be published at the end of February 2019.
Fabege AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, + 46 706 32 86 50
Fabege is a property company focusing on city district development and commercial properties. We develop attractive and sustainable districts with modern offices, housing and a broad range of services - together with strategic partners. Both our perspective and approach to ownership are long term and our passion is creating the right conditions for all those living, working and visiting our areas. We have a presence in a limited number of high-growth submarkets in the Stockholm region. Fabege’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. For more information, www.fabege.com