Procedures at Fabege’s Annual General Meeting on 2 April 2020
Due to the risk of contagion from Convid-19, Fabege will have special procedures in place at the Annual General Meeting on 2 April 2020.
These procedures include the following:
- Shareholders (private individuals, not legal entities) are being offered representation at the Annual General Meeting by proxy through, an employee of Euroclear Sweden AB.
- In light of the authorities’ regulations, we would urge all shareholders to carefully consider using this opportunity to provide a power of attorney and voting instructions to a specially designated representative of Euroclear instead of attending the meeting in person. For more information about this option, which is offered free of charge by Euroclear, see www.euroclearproxy.se
- It will be possible to follow the Annual General Meeting via a webcast in Swedish (www.fabege.se/arsstamma). To vote, however, physical presence or submission of a power of attorney is required.
- The Annual General Meeting will take place as efficiently as possible.
- There will be no refreshments or mingle in connection with the Annual General Meeting.
As per the notice, the Annual General Meeting will be held on 2 April at 15:00 at Filmstaden Scandinavia, Screen 2, Råsta Strandväg 19A, Solna. Registration starts at 14:45.
Fabege AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Dahlbo, President and CEO of Fabege, +46 (0)8-555 148 10, stefan.dahlbo.fabege.se
Åsa Bergström, Vice President and CFO, +46 (0)8-555 148 29, 46, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabege is the property company focusing on city district development and commercial properties. We develop attractive and sustainable districts with modern offices, housing and a broad range of services - together with strategic partners. Both our perspective and approach to ownership are long term and our passion is creating the right conditions for all those living, working and visiting our areas. We have a presence in a limited number of high-growth submarkets in the Stockholm region. Fabege’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. For more information, www.fabege.com