Revision of Nominating Committee’s proposal to Fabege’s 2019 Annual General Meeting
Ahead of the Annual General Meeting of Fabege AB (publ) on 2 April 2019, the Nominating Committee hereby revises its proposal regarding the Board.
Pär Nuder informed the Nominating Committee on 19 March 2019 that he does not wish to be re-elected to Fabege’s Board.
The Nominating Committee therefore proposes that
- the Board consists of six members.
- re-election of Anette Asklin, Eva Eriksson, Märtha Josefsson, Jan Litborn, Per-Ingemar Persson and Mats Qviberg. Anna Engebretsen is not standing for re-election
- appointment of Jan Litborn as Chairman of the Board
- Directors’ fees totalling SEK 2,100,000
The Nomination Committee's complete proposal is available on the company's website.
The Nominating Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Bo Forsén, Chairman of the Nominating Committee, Backahill Inter AB
- Thomas Ehlin, Fjärde AP Fonden
- Eva Gottfridsdotter Nilsson, Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning
- Andreas Hofmann Investment AB Öresund
Together, the Nominating Committee represents approximately 25 percent of the votes in the company.
For further information, please contact:
Chairman of the Nominating Committee Bo Forsén, +46 70632 86 50
Fabege is a property company focusing on city district development and commercial properties. We develop attractive and sustainable districts with modern offices, housing and a broad range of services - together with strategic partners. Both our perspective and approach to ownership are long term and our passion is creating the right conditions for all those living, working and visiting our areas. We have a presence in a limited number of high-growth submarkets in the Stockholm region. Fabege’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. For more information, www.fabege.com