Interim Report January - September 2015
- Order intake amounted to SEK 3,015.3 million (2,864.5), which was in line with last year, adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,876.3 million (2,804.6), down 3% adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
- Operating profit totalled SEK 287.5 million (292.1), and the operating margin was 10.0% (10.4).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 203.3 million (194.1)
- Earnings per share were SEK 5.37 (5.13).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 217.9 million (191.6).
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- Order intake remained strong during the quarter, amounting to SEK 948.5 million (912.7).
- The Group’s best-ever quarter with operating profit of SEK 126.6 million (122.5) and sales amounting to SEK 1,011.8 million (974.8).
- Improved cash flow from operating activities.
- During the quarter, market growth remained favourable in the UK, and stable throughout the Nordic countries and most of the Euro zone.
- The acquisition of the assets of Lighting Innovations in South Africa was completed.
- Sales growth in LED lighting remained favourable.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Johan Hjertonsson CEO tel: +46 36 10 85 00 mobile: 46 70 229 77 93 e-mail: email@example.com
Håkan Gabrielsson CFO tel: +46 36 10 85 00 mobile: 46 70 84 40 918 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,400 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo and Arlight. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.