Last chance for fashion photographers
Deadline for the Felix Schoeller Photo Award 2019 is 31 May
Professional photographers can only submit their work for the Felix Schoeller Photo Award until 31 May. For the first time this year, the category of fashion photography will be included. Fashion photography plays a vital role in global photography. In interaction with fashion designers, it repeatedly sets strong visual impulses. It covers the entire spectrum of fashion in all its facets of representation, including accessories.
Who will be the next winners? The 2017 edtion's winners were (left to right): Mario Brand, Saskia Boelsums, Matt Hulse, Alain Schroeder, Hosam Katan, Guilherme Bergamini, Rodrigo Illescas
Good reasons for fashion photographers
Professional fashion photographers who submit their work benefit from the numerous advantages of the Felix Schoeller Photo Award:
- Photo rights are strictly observed. Copyright mention on every press mailing, on every publication.
- The jury works freely and independently.
- The jury knows neither the names of the submitters nor the origin of the work during the judging.
- The Felix Schoeller Photo Award is exclusively for professionals.
- Shortlist, winners, and nominees will be published on the website.
- Winners and nominees will be presented to the public in a high-quality exhibition over several weeks in a museum in Osnabrück.
- Worldwide perception: Information on the winners and nominees will be sent to the international photo trade press and fashion magazines via press releases.
- Winning works are prominently presented and advertised on the Facebook page.
- Top-class environment: The entrants come from over 100 countries and are often prize winners in international or national competitions.
- Winning awards: The awards ceremony takes place in a high-quality environment and with a select audience.
- The Felix Schoeller Photo Award is one of the competitions with the highest prize money in German-speaking countries.
- Submission is free of charge.
No extension of the submission deadline!
As usual, the organizer will not grant an extension of the submission deadline. Based on previous experience and the enormous increase in registrations, it is recommended not to upload the submissions online in the last hours of 31 May. Early submission will considerably facilitate the process for participants. Submissions should only be made online at www.felix-schoeller-photoaward.com
Other important dates:
Announcement of the shortlist: 03.09.2019
Publication of nominees: 09.09.2019
Award ceremony: 19.10.2019
Official exhibition opening: 20.10.2019
Profile of the Felix Schoeller Group, Osnabrück
Founded in 1895, the Felix Schoeller Group is a family business with worldwide operations producing specialty papers. With around 2,315 employees, the renowned Osnabrück-based company produced and marketed almost 323,000 tonnes of specialty papers in 2017 and posted a total turnover of 747 million euros. The Felix Schoeller Group develops, produces and markets specialty papers for photographic applications, digital printing systems, the packaging market, self-adhesive applications and for the furniture, wood-based products and wallpaper industry.
In addition to its Osnabrück main site and headquarters, the Felix Schoeller Group has four other production facilities in Germany - in Weissenborn and Penig in Saxony, in Titisee-Neustadt (Baden-Württemberg) and in Günzach (Bavaria). It also has production facilities in the USA and Canada and is involved in joint ventures in the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China. It has representative offices in Los Angeles, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Melbourne, Moscow, and Prague.
The Felix Schoeller Group exemplifies uncompromising quality, unique flexibility and true partnership. The result: Best Performing Papers. Worldwide.
Graef Advertising GmbH | Kollegienwall 3-4 | 49074 Osnabrück
phone 49 541 580548-0 | fax 49 541 580548-99
www.graef-advertising.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Amtsgericht Osnabrück HRB 201542 | Ust.-IdNr. DE257274254
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter Hans-Joachim Graef