Bulletin from Ferronordic’s annual general meeting (AGM) 2021
At Ferronordic’s AGM on 12 May 2021, held without physical presence pursuant to the Act on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations (SFS 2020:198), the shareholders resolved as follows:
- It was resolved to pay dividends of SEK 7.50 per share. The record day for receiving the dividend is 17 May 2021. Payment should be made around 20 May 2021.
- The company’s and the group’s income statements and balance sheets were adopted. The Board members and CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2020.
- Annette Brodin Rampe, Lars Corneliusson, Erik Eberhardson, Håkan Eriksson and Staffan Jufors were re-elected members of the Board. Aurore Belfrage and Niklas Florén were elected new members of the Board. All members were elected for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting.
- Staffan Jufors was re-elected Board chairman.
- Fees to the Board in a total amount of SEK 2,800,000 were approved.
- KPMG AB was re-elected auditor. Fees to the auditor are paid as per agreement between the company and KPMG AB.
- Procedures were adopted regarding the election of the nomination committee and its work. The procedures provide, inter alia, that the four largest shareholders shall be invited to nominate members to the nomination committee. No fees are paid to the members of the nomination committee.
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
- The proposal for incentive program for members of the group’s executive and extended management teams including issue of warrants was adopted.
Ferronordic is a service and sales company in the areas of construction equipment and trucks. It is the dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and certain other brands in all of Russia and Kazakhstan, aftermarket partner of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks in part of Russia, and dealer of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks in part of Germany. The company also offers contracting services where it owns and operates equipment to carry out works for customers. Ferronordic began its operations in 2010 and now has approx. 100 outlets and 1,500 employees. Ferronordic’s vision is to be regarded as the leading service and sales company in its markets. The shares in Ferronordic AB (publ) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please contact:
Erik Danemar, CFO, Tel: +46 73 660 72 31, or email: email@example.com
Ferronordic AB (publ)
114 34 Stockholm
Corporate ID no. 556748-7953
Phone: +46 8 5090 7280
This information is information that Ferronordic AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 12 May 2021, 15:00 CET.