How to Bet on Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2, Betting Odds, Predictions, Fight Date, and More

Report this content

Jake Paul defeated Tyron Woodley in late August by split decision and had his sights set on Tommy Fury for mid-December. However, about two weeks before the event, Fury has pulled out of their fight due to medical reasons, so we are getting a rematch with Woodley instead!

The boxing event will take place on Sunday, December 18th, at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida. Check your local listings for broadcast times because it starts at 9 pm ET and will be aired on Showtime PPV.

If you want to bet on Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley II and wondering how to do it then you’re in the right place. This article we will recommend top-rated betting sites below, give a short overview of the previous events and look at the odds which give us a hint to the elephant in the room - can Jake Paul win again? Let’s find out.

How to Bet on the Jake Paul Fight

Bovada, MyBookie, and BetOnlineare our recommended betting sites for those looking to bet on the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley boxing rematch. All these sportsbooks are taking bets on the Paul vs. Woodley 2nd fight and offer different betting options from win-lose, to who will bleed first, and more.

๐ŸŽ View the latest Bovada bonus offers here

๐ŸŽ View the latest MyBookie bonus offers

๐ŸŽ View the latest BetOnline bonus offers

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Odds

๐ŸฅŠ Fighters Name ๐Ÿงฎ Odds
Jake Paul -310*
Tyron Woodley +225*

*Odds, updated on December 14.

Looking at the Paul vs. Woodley II odds, the sports betting calculator tells us Paul’s odds of -310 represent an implied win probability of 71.08%. In comparison, Woodley’s odds of +225 have an implied win probability of 28.92%.

Guide on Betting on Paul vs Woodley II Rematch

Follow this guide to place your bets on Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley’s II boxing rematch. 

STEP 1. Join Bovada or MyBookie

You can use the links below to claim a welcome bonus: 

STEP 2. Deposit Funds

Once you log into your account on Bovada or MyBookie, click ‘Deposit’ under the accounts menu. Choose from one of many deposit methods and follow instructions to complete the transaction!

STEP 3. Place Your Bet.

You're almost there! All that's left to do now is place your bet and both sites have relatively similar user interfaces. To do so, follow these steps: 

  • Click ‘Sports’ from the top navigation bar.
  • Open the ‘All Sports’ drop-down menu and select ‘Boxing’.
  • Scroll down to December 18th to find the Paul vs Woodley 2 odds.
  • Choose which fighter you want to bet on.
  • Choose the amount you want to be.
  • Hit the ‘Place Bet’ button.

Jake Paul’s Boxing Career

Jake Paul is now 4-0 in his professional boxing career (actually, if we count his amateur fight on one of the original YouTuber boxing cards, then it is 5-0). Jake has taken a step up in competition each fight, and this rematch with Woodley will be one of his most dangerous fights to date. After Paul’s previous fight with Woodley, there was a lot of negative backlash in the media towards Woodly, so we can only assume that this time Woodly is prepared to reclaim his reputation.

Date Opponent Win by
Aug. 2021 Tyron Woodley SD
April 2021 Ben Askren TKO
Nov. 2020 Nate Robinson KO
Jan. 2020 AnEsonGib TKO

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Tale of the Tape

Jake Paul Tyron Woodley
24 Age 39
6-foot-1 Height 5-foot-9
76 inches Reach 74 inches
4-0 (3 KO) Record 0-1 (0 KO)*

FAQ About Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 Rematch

How to Watch Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 rematch? 

You can find the most important information below: 

  • Date: December 18, 2021
  • Time: 9:00p ET
  • TV: Showtime PPV

What Are the Rules and Format?

The Paul-Fury fight was scheduled to be an unsanctioned bout at 192 pounds, set for eight 3 minute rounds. We can expect Woodley's fight will follow suit in regards with how it went down last time around!

  • Eight 3-minute rounds
  • 192 pounds
  • 20×20 ring size
  • 10-ounce gloves

This is a cruiserweight bout, typically a 200-pound limit, but both fighters are expected to be around 192 pounds. For most of his career, Woodley fought as a 170-pound welterweight, so he’s more like 190 pounds in real life. Therefore he won’t have to cut weight for this bout.

Paul will have a slight size advantage at 6-foot-1 to Woodley’s 5-foot-9, plus a two-inch reach edge.

How to watch Paul vs. Woodley 2 for Free?

Jake Paul has signed a deal with Showtime, and this means the next fight of the YouTuber turned boxer will air on their network. Fans can sign up for a free trial if they want to watch it live!

๐ŸŽ View the latest Bovada bonus offers here

๐ŸŽ View the latest MyBookie bonus offers

๐ŸŽ View the latest BetOnline bonus offers