Report from Annual General Meeting – Frill Holding AB
STOCKHOLM, Fri, June 26, 2020 16.00 CEST
At the annual general meeting of Frill Holding AB on 26 June 2020, the following resolutions were adopted. The decisions were made in accordance with the proposals described in detail in the general meeting documents which are available at the Company’s website.
• It was resolved upon the adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet, as well as of the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
• It was resolved upon distribution of profit in accordance with the Board's proposal, meaning that no dividend is paid for the financial year 2019 and that the result is carried forward.
• It was resolved upon discharge of liability for the Board of Directors and the CEO.
• It was resolved that the remuneration to the Board of Directors shall remain unchanged, that the Chairman is to receive SEK 150,000 and that each of the non-employee directors is to receive SEK 75,000. The auditor’s fee shall be paid on the basis of current accounts.
• It was resolved upon re-election of the Board members Khosro Ezaz-Nikpay, Mats Lindstrand, Jan Åström, Peter Freedman, Andrew McKinley and Anna Hällöv.
• It was resolved upon re-election of Mats Lindstrand as Chairman of the Board.
• It was resolved upon re-election of Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB to the company's auditor, with Claes Sjödin as principal auditor.
• It was resolved upon the authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital by rights issue.
• It was resolved to change § 4 of the Articles of Association to increase the limits for share capital to at least 2 000 000 SEK up to 8 000 000 SEK and the number of shares to be no less than 40 000 000 but no more than 160 000 000.
Frill Holding AB Stockholm June 2020
The Board of Directors
For additional information related to this press release, please contact Khosro Ezaz-Nikpay (CEO, Frill) at email@example.com. For additional information about the company, please visit https://frillholding.com/en/.
About Frill Holding AB
Frill is an innovative company that has developed a unique frozen platform with its first product being Frill The Frozen Smoothie, a genuinely healthy ice-cream. Frill creates healthy nutrition alternatives based on scientific evidence and delivers to consumers affordable healthy nutrition and insight. The technology developed by Frill allows the creation of creamy textures for a frozen dessert, without the need for fat or high sugar and thus can be applied to products made entirely from fruit and vegetable, creating better mouthfeel and shelf-stability.
The Frill Holding Group is comprised of four companies: Frill Holding AB, Add Nutrition AB, Zendegii Frill Ltd., and Frill Inc. The brands are established in Sweden (Frill, Add), UK (Frill) and USA (Frill).
Frill Holding AB's certified adviser is FNCA Sweden AB (www.fnca.se), +46(0)8-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit: http://www.Frillholding.com/