Interim Report January – March 2018
January – March 2018
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 372.6 M (234.5), an increase of 59 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 49.4 M (21.1), an increase of 134 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 44.0 M (18.7).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 4.99 (2.12).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 9.0 M (-2.3),
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.9 million, an increase of 37 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 337.8 thousand, an increase of 43 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.2 million, an increase of 52 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.3, an increase of 24 per cent from the same period last year.
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 115
This information is information that G5 Entertainment AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07:30 CET on May 3rd, 2018.
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) is Sweden’s largest publicly listed game developer and publisher. G5 develops and publishes high quality free-to-play games for both smartphones and tablets that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of both experienced and novice players. The group distributes their games through the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Windows application stores. The company’s portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Survivors: The Quest®, The Secret Society®, Pirates & Pearls (tm), and Twin Moons®.
Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ), G5 Entertainment Group is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market mid cap segment under trade symbol G5EN.ST. For the 5th year in a row, G5 Entertainment is ranked in Deloitte’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.