Interim Report January – September 2018
July – September 2018
- Revenue for the period was SEK 341.9 M (268.3), an increase of 27 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 25.3 M (32.6), a decrease of 23 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 22.7 M (27.9).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 2.54 (3.17).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -14.3 M (29.9). Cash flow was impacted by settlement of warrant program amounting to SEK 4.4 M (1.6). Cash flow amounted to SEK -9.9 (31.5).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.0 million, an increase of 10 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 286.1 thousand, an increase of 5 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.0 million, an increase of 13 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.2, an increase of 10 per cent from the same period last year.
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 115
This information is information that G5 Entertainment AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07:30 CET on November 6th, 2018.
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) develops and publishes high quality free-to-play games for both smartphones and tablets that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of both experienced and novice players. The group distributes their games through the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Windows application stores. The company’s portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Survivors: The Quest®, The Secret Society®, Pirates & Pearls(tm), and Twin Moons®.
Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ), G5 Entertainment Group is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market mid cap segment under trade symbol G5EN.ST. For the 5th year in a row, G5 Entertainment is ranked in Deloitte’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.