Communiqué from Genovis AB (publ) Annual General Meeting May 23, 2019
The Annual General Meeting adopted the following resolutions:
- The balance sheet and income statement were adopted.
- The Board and the Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability.
- The Board shall consist until the next AGM of six ordinary members without deputies.
- Ordinary members Kenth Petersson, Mikael Lönn, Lena Söderström, Peter Heinand Mårten Winge were re-elected. Lotta Ljungqvist and Håkan Wickholmwas elected new Board members.Mårten Winge was elected Chairperson of the Board.
- Remuneration will be paid to the Board of Directors in the amount of SEK 100,000 to Board members and SEK 200,000 to the Chairperson of the Board.
- Remuneration to the auditors will be paid on account.
- A Nomination Committee will be formed with representatives of the four largest shareholders at September 30, 2019.
- Guidelines for remuneration to the Chief Executive Officer and other senior executives were adopted in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- The AGM resolved on the authorization to issue shares with or without preferential rights for existing shareholders. As a result of this resolution, share capital could increase by a maximum of SEK 1,575,000 through the issuance of a maximum of 6,300,000shares.
For more information, please contact: Fredrik Olsson, CEO, Genovis AB Tel: 0046 (0)46 -101233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Genovis’ business concept is to apply its knowledge and imagination to design and provide innovative tools for the development of the drugs of the future. Today Genovis sells several enzyme products known as SmartEnzymes all over the world in innovative product formats that facilitate development and quality control of biological drugs.
The Group consists of Genovis AB and the wholly owned subsidiary Genovis Inc. (USA). Genovis shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm and Erik Penser Bank is the Company’s Certified Adviser, email@example.com, T: +46 (0)8-463 83 00.
This press release is a translation of the Swedish original. In the event of any discrepancy between this translation and the Swedish original, the Swedish version shall prevail.