Communiqué from GHP’s Annual General Meeting 2019
The Annual General Meeting of GHP Specialty Care AB (publ) held on 24 April 2019 adopted the following resolutions:
• A dividend of SEK 0.30 per share will be paid for the financial year 2018.
• Decisions were made for discharge to the Board and the CEO for the 2018 fiscal year.
• Re-election of the members of the Board Carsten Browall, Bo Wahlström, Mikael Olsson, Johan Wachtmeister and Elisabeth Hansson, and election of the new member of the Board, Dag Andersson, in accordance with the proposal of the nomination committee. Carsten Browall was elected as Chairman of the Board. A fee of SEK 400,000 was approved for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 200,000 for each of the other five members of the Board, that is a total of SEK 1,400,000. The amounts include committee work.
• The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 6,500,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.0 percent of the company’s share capital. Newly issued shares with deviation from shareholders’ preferential rights may be used solely for financing acquisitions of companies or part of companies.
• The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
• The proposal for a resolution on nomination committee work for the 2020 Annual General Meeting was approved.
• The transfer of shares in certain subsidiaries of key personnel in each subsidiary was approved in accordance with the Board’s proposal. The subsidiaries covered are GHP Ortho Center Stockholm AB and GHP Urologcentrum AB.
• The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to decide on the acquisition of a maximum of so many own shares that the Company’s holding at any given time not exceed 9.0 percent of all shares in the company.
24 April 2019
GHP Specialty Care AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Philip Delborn, CFO, Tel: +46 702 12 52 64
GHP is an internationally active health care provider that operates specialist clinics in a select number of diagnostic areas through the application of a business model that is unique in the health care industry, where leading doctors and medical staff become partners and shareholders. Each clinic specialises in a particular patient group, and this leads to increased efficiency and higher quality. This is the cornerstone of GHP’s business philosophy – “Quality through specialisation”. GHP shares are traded on the Small Cap list of Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol “GHP”.
GHP Specialty Care AB (publ) | Corp. ID No. 556757-1103
Södra Hamngatan 45 | SE-411 06 Gothenburg | Sweden
Tel +46-31 712 53 00 | Fax +46-31 313 13 21 | www.ghp.se
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.