Communiqué from Global Health Partner AB’s Annual General Meeting 2014
The following resolutions were adopted at GHP’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, 29 April 2014:
- No dividend will be paid for the financial year 2013.
- Re-election of the members of the Board Bo Wahlström, Thomas Eklund, Cecilia Schelin Seidegård, Mikael Olsson and Carsten Browall and election of the new members of the Board Johan Wachtmeister and Christer Johansson, in accordance with the proposal of the election committee. Thomas Eklund was elected as Chairman of the Board. A fee of SEK 400,000 was approved for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 200,000 for each of the other six members of the Board, that is a total of SEK 1,600,000. The amounts include committee work.
- The Board was authorized, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 6,500,000 shares in total, corresponding to approximately 9.0 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
- The proposal for a resolution on Election Committee work for the 2015 Annual General Meeting was approved.
30 April 2014
Global Health Partner AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Tobias Linebäck, CFO and Head of Investor Relations, phone: +46-708 55 37 19
GHP is an internationally active healthcare provider that operates specialist clinics in a select number of diagnostic areas through the application of a business model that is unique in the healthcare industry, where leading doctors become partners and shareholders. Multiple clinics with high patient volumes within the same diagnostic area produce increased efficiency and higher quality, which is the cornerstone of GHP's business philosophy – “Quality through Specialisation”. GHP’s shares are traded on the Small Cap list of NASDAQ OMX Stockholm under the abbreviation “GHP”.
Global Health Partner AB (publ) | www.globalhealthpartner.com
Corp. ID No. 556757-1103 | Östra Hamngatan 26-28 | SE-411 09 Gothenburg | Sweden
Tel +46-31 712 53 00 | Fax +46-31 313 13 21
Global Health Partner AB is required to publish the information herein according to the Swedish Securities Market Act. This information was published on 30 April 2014 at 10.30 am CET.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.