INTERIM REPORT JULY - SEPTEMBER 2018
Third quarter 2018 (July 1 to September 30 2018)
- Net sales for the group for the quarter amounted to 10 687 KUSD
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 1 620 KUSD
1 – 3 quarter 2018 (January 1 to September 30 2018)
- Net sales for the group for the first 3 quarters amounted to 31 625 KUSD
- Gross Profit is reduced by 2 606 KUSD compared to first 3 quarters 2017 where 1 609 KUSD related to product mix and non-recurring logistical costs amounted to 997 KUSD.
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 3 383 KUSD
- Change in FX compared to USD had a negative effect on EBITDA of 826 KUSD compared to first 3 quarters last year.
- Costs related to 3D in the first 3 quarters is 3 816 KUSD of which 1 898 KUSD is capitalized compared to first 3 quarters last year 1 143 KUSD of which 375 KUSD is capitalized.
Global Scanning A/S Graham Tinn, CEO
Svanevang 2, 3450 Allerød Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: email@example.com
Tel: 0045 48141122 Anja Folkvardsen, CFO
Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group develops, manufactures and markets large-format scanning solutions for the computer-aided design (CAD), geographic information systems (GIS), reprographic products, copy services and document archiving segments under the brand names of Contex and Colortrac respectively. The scanners digitally capture documents, drawings and other 2D input in order to view, edit, archive, convert or print output data.
The group's products are sold across the world through a value-add distribution network and via OEM agreements with major multinational enterprises within the Large Format Printing industry.
The group operates a 3D online sharing platform and plan to combine potential 3D hardware with this platform to create new innovative products in this space.