HANZA: Communiqué from the AGM
HANZA Holding AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has held its Annual General Meeting, and the following decisions were mainly made:
- The Board of directors and the CEO were granted discharge for the financial year 2018.
- The AGM resolved in accordance with the Board's proposal for a dividend of SEK 0.25 per share, totalling SEK 7.7 MILLION. The record date for the dividend was fixed at May 9th, 2019. The dividend is expected to be paid around May 14th, 2019.
- According to the nomination committee's proposal, the board members were elected to re-elect Francesco Franzé, Håkan Halén, Gerald Engström, Helene Richmond and Sofia Axelsson. Francesco Franzé was elected chairman of the board. Gerald Engström was elected Vice chairman. Mikael Smedeby had declined re-election.
- The AGM decided that the fees should be paid at SEK 350 000 per year to the Chairman of the Board, and 175 000 SEK per year to the members of the Board, with the total fees amounting to 1 050 000 SEK. For work in the audit committee, fees are paid with SEK 50 000 to the Chairman and SEK 25 000 to the other. No special fee is paid for work in the remuneration committee.
- The registered auditing firm Ernst & Young AB was elected as auditor of the company, with authorized public accountant Charlotte Holm Strand as auditor in charge.
- The AGM decided on guidelines for the nomination Committee's work as proposed.
- The AGM decided on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives as proposed.
- In accordance with the proposal of the Board of directors, the general Meeting decided to authorize the Board, on one or more occasions until the next AGM, to make a decision to increase the company's share capital by issuing shares, warrants and/or Convertibles with a maximum of SEK 300 000, which corresponds to approximately 10% of the current share capital.
- The AGM resolved to adopt a new article of association in accordance with the Board's proposal.
For further information, please contact:
Francesco Franzé, Chairman of the board HANZA, Tel. 076-788 86 66, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HANZA modernizes and streamlines the manufacturing industry. We create shorter lead time with more environmentally friendly processes and increase profitability for clients by bringing together different manufacturing technologies locally. Founded in 2008, HANZA today has an annual revenue of 1.8 billion SEK and operates in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic and China. Among HANZA’s clients are leading companies like ABB, Epiroc, Getinge, Saab Defense och Siemens. For more information visit www.hanza.com
The shares in HANZA are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.