Why it pays to book now for the best ski offers for 2013-14
Those who choose to play the waiting game to seek out the best ski deals are missing out on some amazing early booking offers. With summer finally upon us, it can take a bit of motivation to get your head round thinking about a winter skiing holiday. Ski Safari has some brilliant deals, delivering the ultimate incentive to convert late deal bargain hunters to early bird bookers. Here are five more reasons why it pays to fix your skiing holiday straightaway and book by 31stAugust 2013.
1) Flight sales - many airlines are running flights sales until 31st August 2013, which means now is the cheapest time to book a North American ski holiday.
2) Save on accommodation - many hotels and accommodation providers are offering savings of up to 70%, including free nights, room upgrades and free breakfasts.
3) Enjoy discounts on extras - lift companies are offering incentives of up to 70% on lift passes, as well as offers on ski rentals, ski school and activities.
4) Availability - if you are restricted to school holidays, families need to book early to ensure they get the holiday they want, which suits their needs at the best possible price. Easter falls late next year but after last season’s amazing late snow record, April is still a good and viable option for families, heading to higher resorts. Even February half term offers exist if you book in advance, including some great deals to Tremblant, with prices in line with many European packages. Sweden and Norway half-term offers are another great family option and benefit from fewer lift queues compared to many Alpine resorts.
5) Tell your friends – if you have booked with Ski Safari before, pass on the message why now is the best time to book and as a thank you for every friend you recommend who books their first holiday with Ski Safari by 31 August, you’ll both receive a £50 Amazon voucher. www.skisafari.com/tellyourfriends
Wowsers to Whistler – save up to £1800 per person!
Whistler is undeniably a must-ski resort thanks to its awesome skiing terrain, superior accommodation and energetic village vibe. A 10 night holiday at the 5*+ Four Seasons Whistler starts from £1629 per person, based on 2 sharing and including flights and transfers. Departs in January 2014. A 9 day lift pass will cost £382, a saving of 40%. Book by 31stAugust 2013. Call Ski Safari on 01273 224 060 or visit www.skisafari.com
Family affair in Tremblant for half-term
The Canadian resort of Tremblant, lends itself to families wanting to go further afield at half-term. With a relatively short flight time of less than seven hours, a swift 1½hr transfer to resort, combined with excellent resort facilities from the superb ski school to the compact resort centre it’s easy to see why. Stay at the 4* ski in/ski out Sommet D’Neige in Tremblant, with prices starting from £1269 per person for 7 nights, based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom condo. Or try the 3*+ Kandahar Lodge from £989 per person in a one bedroom condo. Prices are based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing, departing 15thFebruary 2014 and including flights and transfers. For 2013-14 kids under 12 ski free with an adult, meaning six day lift passes for a family of four cost a total of just £262. Book by 31stAugust 2013. Call Ski Safari on 01273 224 060 or visit www.skisafari.com
Lifting the Vail on prices – save £1300 per person
As one of the most famous resorts in the world, Vail offers a fantastic ski area with fabulous back bowls and a ski holiday paradise for intermediate and advanced skiers as well as snowboarders too. Stay 10 nights at the 5* The Sebastian, Vail’s newest luxury boutique hotel, with prices starting from £1850 per person in a Deluxe Room, based on 2 sharing and includes breakfast. Price includes a saving of £1300 if booked by 31stJuly, flights and transfers. Epic local pass for 10 days £326. Departs in January 2014. Call Ski Safari on 01273 224 060 or visit www.skisafari.com
Carry on Canyons – 3 free nights accommodation plus 2 free lift pass days
With extensive terrain, a modern infrastructure, new accommodation options and the latest in lift systems, it’s clear why Canyons transformation continues to flourish. Vail Resorts announced recently that Canyons is now under their direction, which can only mean good news for the third largest ski resort in USA. Canyons will now be included on the Epic Pass, allowing skiers and riders to experience up to 10 North American ski resorts. And with access to Park City and Deer Valley ski areas this just adds to the appeal. Stay 10 nights at the 4* Sundial Lodge with prices starting from £1235 per person in a studio, based on 2 sharing. Price includes 3 nights free, breakfast vouchers flights and transfers. 9 day lift pass, including 2 days free, costs from £232. Departs in March 2014. Book by 31stAugust 2013. Call Ski Safari on 01273 224 060 or visit www.skisafari.com
Banff Bonanza – 10 nights under £1000 plus 4 free ski days!
The Canadian resort of Banff is close to perfection, thanks to its spectacular scenery, perfectly groomed pistes and variety of terrain within the ski areas of Mt Norquay, Sunshine Village and Lake Louise. A 10 night holiday to the 3* Mount Royal Hotel in Banff starts from £919 per person, based on two sharing a standard room and includes flights, free ski carriage and transfers. Departs in January 2014. A 9 day lift pass costs £263, including 4 days free. Call Ski Safari on 01273 224 060 or visit www.skisafari.com
For all UK & Ireland press enquiries please contact:
Lynsey Devon, Heaven Publicity
Phone: 44 (0)20 3544 1563
Becky Horton email@example.com; 020 8330 2143 or 07766 738020
Mobile: 44 (0)7717 078862
Established in 1996 Ski Safari has a passion for making every skiing holiday extraordinary, Ski Safari combines first-hand knowledge with a first-class service. Not only are Ski Safari holidays fully bespoke and fully protected, you can be sure our advice is bang up to date and based on personal experience – our dedicated team of skiers and snowboarders only sell resorts we have skied and stayed at ourselves. Free your imagination and discover the infinite world of Ski Safari with advice that ensures that you get the holiday you want. www.skisafari.com