Year-end report januari-december 2018
- Rental income for the period increased to SEK 3,231 million (1,620)
- The letting ratio for housing was 97.4 percent (98.6)
- Excluding remodelling vacancies, the real letting ratio was 98.5 percent
- Net operating income for the period increased to SEK 1,751 million (805)
- Net financial items amounted to a negative SEK 672 million (363)
- Profit from property management increased to SEK 1,142 million (344)
- Changes in values of properties amounted to SEK 2,562 million (1,776)
- Changes in values of derivatives amounted to SEK 11 million (4)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 3,023 million (1,577)
- Property acquisitions during the period amounted to SEK 24,737 million (22,085 ) and divestments amounted to SEK 13 million (526)
- Profit per ordinary share amounted to SEK 748 (933)
”Strong growth characterised 2018. The transaction volume amounted to SEK 25 billion, with acquisitions being conducted in Copenhagen and Oslo in particular. Complementary acquisitions were conducted in major regional Swedish cities, such as Malmö, Lund, Linköping, Norrköping, Uppsala and Gävle”, says Patrik Hall, CEO Heimstaden.
”To ensure continued sustainable and profitable growth, and to meet the demands imposed on the organisation, we have recruited several key individuals to Heimstaden. Over the past year, we expanded our workforce with some 100 new employees. I would like to extend considerable gratitude to all who help build confidence in Heimstaden on a daily basis.
You are our most important asset bar none”, Patrik Hall continues.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Hall, CEO +46 705-85 99 56 email@example.com
Ingvor Sundbom, CFO +46 707-88 66 50 Ingvor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Heimstaden Bostad AB (publ)
Östra Promenaden 7 A, 211 28 Malmö,
Organisationsnummer 556867-0873, Bolagets säte Malmö,
Telefon, 040 - 660 20 00, www.heimstadenbostad.com
Heimstaden Bostad is a leading real estate company in the Nordics, with a focus on acquiring, refining, developing and managing housing and premises. Through our values, thoughtfulness, innovation and authenticity, we create values for our owners and caring homes for our tenants. Heimstaden Bostad has about 37,300 apartments and a property value of approximately SEK 72 billion value. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. For more information, see www.heimstadenbostad.com.