ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN HEXAGON AB (publ)
The shareholders of Hexagon AB are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 17:00 CET, Friday 9 May 2014, at Operaterrassen, Karl XII’s Torg, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Saturday 3 May 2014, and notify the company of their intention to attend the Annual General Meeting by filling out a form at Hexagon’s website, www.hexagon.com, or by post to: Hexagon AB, “Annual General Meeting”, P.O. Box 3692, SE-103 59 Stockholm, Sweden or by e-mail to email@example.com, on Monday 5 May 2014 at the latest.
Proposal for agenda
1. Opening of the Meeting.
2. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Election of two persons to check the minutes.
6. Determination of compliance with the rules of convocation.
7. The Managing Director’s report.
8. Presentation of
(a) the Annual Report, the Auditor’s Report and the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Group Auditor’s Report for the financial year 2013,
(b) statement by the auditor regarding whether the guidelines for remuneration to senior executives, which have been in effect since the last annual general meeting, have been observed, and
(c) the proposal of the Board of Directors for dividend and statement thereto.
9. Resolutions regarding
(a) adoption of the Statement of Income and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Statement of Income and the Consolidated Balance Sheet, as per 31 December 2013,
(b) appropriation of the company’s profit according to the adopted Balance Sheet and resolution regarding record day, and
(c) discharge from liability of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director.
10. Establishment of the number of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
11. Establishment of fee to the board members and auditors.
12. Election of board members and auditors.
13. Election of members of the Nomination Committee.
14. Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
15. Authorisation for the Board of Directors to resolve on the acquisition and transfer of the company’s own shares.
16. Closing of the Meeting.
Complete agenda and proposals in attached pdf.
For further information please contact:
Carl Gustafsson, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB,
46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has more than 14,000 employees in over 40 countries and net sales of about 2,400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, construction, safety and security, automotive and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.