Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2019
Second quarter 2019
- Net sales increased by 4 per cent to 976.0 MEUR (936.9). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales decreased by -1 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 5 per cent to 239.2 MEUR (228.2)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 232.3 MEUR (222.8)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 190.5 MEUR (182.7)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 4 per cent to 0.52 EUR (0.50)
- Operating cash flow, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 17 per cent to 189.4 MEUR (162.2)
For further information please contact:
Daniel Johansson, Investor Relations, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, email@example.com
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 26 July 2019.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.