Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2021
Second quarter 2021
• Net sales increased by 20 per cent to 1,075.6 MEUR (896.6). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 20 per cent
• Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 33 per cent to 301.1 MEUR (226.5)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 294.3 MEUR (220.1)
• Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 241.4 MEUR (180.5)
• Earnings per share, excluding adjustments, amounted to 0.09 EUR (0.07)
• Operating cash flow increased to 275.4 MEUR (239.2)
For further information, please contact:
Maria Luthström, Head of Sustainability and Investor Relations, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 27 July 2021.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.