Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 31 March 2019
First Quarter 2019
- Net sales increased by 10 per cent to 916.5 MEUR (834.7). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 4 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 11 per cent to 220.5 MEUR (198.3)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 212.9 MEUR (192.3)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 174.6 MEUR (157.7)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 12 per cent to 0.48 EUR (0.43)
- Operating cash flow, excluding non-recurring items, decreased by -1 per cent to 106.5 MEUR (108.0)
For further information please contact:
Daniel Johansson, Investor Relations, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 7 May 2019.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
Hexagon’s industry-specific solutions leverage domain expertise in sensor technologies, software, and data orchestration to create Smart Digital Realities™ that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.