Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 31 March 2020
First quarter 2020
- Net sales decreased by -3 per cent to 889.9 MEUR (916.5). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales decreased by -7 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) decreased by -13 per cent to 192.4 MEUR (220.5)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 186.6 MEUR (212.9)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 153.0 MEUR (174.6)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 0.41 EUR (0.48)
- Operating cash flow increased to 136.9 MEUR (96.3)
For further information, please contact:
Maria Luthström, Head of Investor Relations, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, email@example.com
This is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13:00 CET on 29 April 2020.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.