Interim Report January - September 2015
Third quarter 2015
- Net sales increased by 14 per cent to 742.3 MEUR (648.6).
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 6 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 19 per cent to 167.8 MEUR (140.7)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 161.7 MEUR (132.0)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 129.4 MEUR (105.7)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 24 per cent to 0.36 EUR (0.29)
- Operating cash flow increased by 89 percent to 138.3 MEUR (73.1)
The interim report for the third quarter 2015 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
For further information please contact:
Mattias Stenberg, Chief Strategy Officer, Hexagon AB,
46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Christensen, Chief Marketing Officer, Hexagon AB,
1 404 554 0972, email@example.com
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 2.6bn EUR. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.