Höegh LNG : Mandatory Notification of Trade
Hamilton, Bermuda, 2 March 2017 - Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. ("Höegh LNG" or the "Company") advises that the following share transfers between primary insiders of the Company, were completed 1 March 2017:
- Each of Morten W. Høegh and Leif O. Høegh have transferred 5,713 common shares (a total of 11,426 shares) in the Company to Leif Höegh & Co. Ltd. for a price of NOK 91.75 per common share.
- Morten W. Høegh has transferred 2,130 common units in Höegh LNG Partners LP ("HMLP") to Leif Höegh & Co. Ltd. for a price of USD 19.35 per common unit.
Following the above transactions, Morten W. Høegh and Leif O. Høegh hold no common shares in the Company personally, and Morten W. Høegh holds no common units in HMLP personally.
Leif Höegh & Co. Ltd., which is indirectly controlled by Leif O. Høegh and a family trust under which Morten W. Høegh is the primary beneficiary, holds a total of 31,945,275 shares, representing 41.4% of the shares in the Company and 289,630 common units in HMLP.
In addition, the below Brompton Cross entities, which are co-investment vehicles for management of Höegh Capital Partners, indirectly controlled by Leif O. Høegh and by a family trust under which Morten W. Høegh is a primary beneficiary, hold the following ownership interest in the Company and HMLP, as applicable:
- Brompton Cross VI Limited holds 31,916 shares, representing 0.04% of the shares in issue and 20,000 common units in HMLP.
- Brompton Cross VII Limited holds 40,800 shares, representing 0.05%of the shares in issue, and 25,000 common units in HMLP.
- Brompton Cross VIII Limited holds 28,500 shares, representing 0.04% of the shares in issue.
- Brompton Cross IX Limited holds 28,500 shares, representing 0.04% of the shares in issue.
The percentage has been calculated based on a total of 77,236,460 shares in issue.
* * *
About Höegh LNG:
Höegh LNG provides floating energy solutions and operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions and the strategy is to continue to focus its growth plans in the FSRU market, with the objective of securing long-term contracts with strong counterparties at attractive returns. Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia and Turkey. The company employs approximately 110 office staff and 500 seafarers.
Sveinung J. S. Støhle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Telephone +47 975 57 402
Steffen Føreid, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone +47 975 57 406
Erik Folkeson, Head of IR, Telephone +47 414 21 769
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act or the Continuing Obligations of Oslo Børs