Höegh LNG : 2019 AGM Results Notification
Hamilton, Bermuda 5 June 2019 - Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. ("Höegh LNG" or the "Company") advises that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on Wednesday 5 June 2018 at 18:00 hours (ADT) at Canon's Court, 22 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM12, Bermuda.
The 2018 Annual Report, including the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended 31 December 2018, was presented to the meeting.
The following resolutions were adopted as proposed by the Board of Directors:
1. To re-appoint Ernst & Young AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
2. To re-elect Morten W. Høegh as a Director of the Company.
3. To re-elect Christopher G. Finlayson as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Ditlev Wedell-Wedellsborg as a Director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Steven Rees Davies as a Director of the Company.
6. To re-appoint Morten W. Høegh as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
7. That the number of Directors of the Company shall be seven.
8. To approve the remuneration of the Company's Board of Directors of USD 35,000 in cash and USD 15,000 in shares for services in the period between the 2019 AGM and the 2020 AGM, to be paid after the 2020 AGM.
9. To approve payment of invoices issued for the provision of the services of the Bermuda resident Director, being Steven Rees Davies, and the Bermuda resident Alternate Directors, based on the services rendered in the period between the 2019 AGM and the 2020 AGM.
10. To approve that the chairmen of each of the Audit Committee and the Governance, Compliance and Compensation Committee each receive USD 10,000 for services in the period between the 2019 AGM and the 2020 AGM to be paid after the 2020 AGM.
11. To re-elect Stephen Knudtzon as chairman of the Nomination Committee
12. To re-elect Morten W. Høegh as member of the Nomination Committee
13. To elect Martin Thorsen as member of the Nomination Committee.
14. To approve that Stephen Knudtzon, Morten W. Høegh and Martin Thorsen are each paid a fee of USD 5,000 for services as members of the Nomination Committee in the period between the 2019 AGM and the 2020 AGM to be paid after the 2020 AGM.
The minutes from the Annual General Meeting and the list of attendance are attached hereto and will also be available on Höegh LNG's website, www.hoeghlng.com.
* * *
About Höegh LNG:
Höegh LNG operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs). Höegh LNG's vision is to be the industry leader of floating LNG solutions. Its strategy is to develop the business through an extended service offering, with large-scale FSRUs as the main product, and focus on establishing long-term contracts with attractive risk-adjusted returns involving credible counterparts. The company is publicly listed on the Oslo stock exchange under the ticker HLNG, and owns approximately 46% of Höegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE:HMLP). Höegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia and Turkey. The group employs approximately 155 office staff and 545 seafarers.
Sveinung J. S. Støhle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Telephone +47 975 57 402
Håvard Furu, Chief Financial Officer, Telephone +47 991 23 443
Knut Johan Arnholdt, VP IR and Strategy, Telephone +47 922 59 131
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act or the Continuing Obligations of Oslo Børs.