Report from Annual General Meeting of Hudya AB
At the Annual General Meeting of Hudya AB (the “company”) on 25 June 2020, which due to the coronavirus has been carried out solely through postal voting pursuant to temporary legislation, the following resolutions were adopted. All resolutions were in accordance with the proposals described in detail in the general meeting documents which are available at the company’s website, hudyagroup.com.
- The income statements and balance sheets of the company and the group for the financial year 2019 were adopted.
- All available profits were carried forward and no dividend declared.
- The members of the Board of Directors and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2019.
- It was resolved that the number of directors shall be four, and that a registered accounting firm is appointed as auditor.
- It was resolved that fees to the Chair of the Board of Directors shall be paid with NOK 225,000 and that fees to other members elected by the Annual General Meeting shall be paid with NOK 175,000 each. The auditor's fee shall be paid on the basis of approved invoices.
- Ole Morten Settevik, Kathryn Moore Baker, Ivar S. Williksen and Louise Dedichen were re-elected members of the Board of Directors. Ole Morten Settevik was re-elected Chairman of the Board of Directors. Kathryn Moore Baker was elected as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Ivar S. Williksen was elected as second Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors. RSM Stockholm AB, with Anneli Richardson as auditor in charge, was re-elected auditor.
- It was resolved to amend the Articles of Association in accordance with the proposal from the Board of Directors.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to authorize the Board of Directors, within the Articles of Associations’ limits for shares and share capital, on one or several occasions, during the period up to the next Annual General Meeting, to resolve on a new issue of shares, warrants and/or convertible instruments, with our without pre-emptive rights for the shareholders. Issue resolution on the basis of the authorization may be made with a provision on non-cash consideration, set-off or cash payment. The total issue proceeds in issues that are resolved on the basis of the authorization may not exceed SEK 150,000,000. The purpose of the authorization and the reason for any deviation from the shareholders’ pre-emptive rights is that issues can be made in a time-efficient way to reduce indebtedness, finance acquisitions or investments in new or existing operations and to meet the company’s capital needs.
- It was resolved to adopt a Nomination Committee and instructions for the Nomination Committee.
For further information, please contact:
Ole Morten Settevik, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Hudya AB
Tel: +47 907 53 840
FNCA Sweden AS is the company’s Certified Adviser. Tel. +46 (0) 8 528 00 399. E-mail: email@example.com
For further information about Hudya, see hudyagroup.com.