IBA Kz Certifies its Quality, Ecological, and Labor Safety Management Systems
In August 2015, IBA Kz, the IBA Group's development center in Kazakhstan, certified its systems of quality management, environmental management and management of occupational safety and health. The following IBA Kz certificates were registered in the State Register of the State System of Technical Regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- The certificate of conformity of the quality management system to the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001–2009 / ISO 9001:2008 standard
- The certificate of conformity of the occupational safety and health management system to the requirements of the ST RK OHSAS 18001–2008 / OHSAS 18001:2007standard
- The certificate of conformity of the environmental management system to the requirements of the ST RK ISO 14001–2006 / ISO 14001:2004 standard.
The certification of management systems applies to:
- Development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of information systems
- Consulting services in the area of information technologies
- Delivery of software, hardware, and software and hardware complexes
- System and technical support of software and hardware complexes.
The certificates received by IBA Kz guarantee a high quality of software services and solutions.
Aiming at higher efficiency and better customer satisfaction, IBA Group takes further steps to improve its management systems based on industry best practices.