Impero announces 2021-Q3 results: Realizes DKK 15.4M in Annual Recurring Revenue
Company Announcement No. 11-2021
Copenhagen, November 23, 2021
Financial report for the period July 1 to September 30, 2021
Impero reports Annual Recurring Revenue growth of 35% year-on-year amounting to DKK 15.4M.
9 Months 2021 Highlights
- Annual Recurring Revenue was DKK 15.4M by the end of the period, an increase of 22% since December 31, 2020, corresponding to a 35% YoY growth.
- Uplift by existing customers was DKK 1.4M, an increase of 92% compared to 2020-9M.
- Churn for the period was 3%, compared to 4% for the same period in 2020.
- Average Revenue Per Account was DKK 148T, an increase of 18% compared to 2020-9M.
Q3 2021 Highlights
- Annual Recurring Revenue for the period was DKK 1.2M, a decrease of 22% compared to 2020-Q3, the quarter in which Impero welcomed Volkswagen Group as customer.
- Uplift by existing customers was DKK 373T in 2021-Q3, representing an increase of 253% compared to 2020-Q3.
- Churn for the quarter was 1% in 2021-Q3, compared to 2% in 2020-Q3.
Impero maintains guidance for the entire year of 2021. Impero has, however, assessed that fulfillment of guidance likely is at the lower level of the DKK 18-19.5M range.
Read the report in its entirety via Impero.com/investors or in the attached.
Rikke Stampe Skov, CEO comments: ”I am pleased that new customers continue to elect Impero’s platform to improve their governance, risk and compliance management. With a comprehensive product road map and new colleagues joining us, I look forward to continuing our work toward fulfilling our commitment to our investors, customers, partners, and organization.”
The report will be presented at a webinar on November 23, 2021 at 14:30 CET.
Register for the webinar via https://hcandersencapital643.clickmeeting.com/impero-praesentation-af-q3-kvartalsregnskabet/register.
For further information, please contact:
Rikke Stampe Skov, CEO
Mobile: (+45) 25 88 41 02
Jesper Skaarup Vestergaard
Mobile: (+45) 31 79 90 00
Impero A/S is a Danish Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that provides a compliance management platform. The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting. Impero empowers companies to become more compliant in a scalable, digital, intuitive, and – most importantly – easy way.
For more information about Impero, please visit http://impero.com/investors.