INDUCT - INTERIM REPORT Q1 2020
The Interim report for Q1 2020 for Induct has been approved by the Board of Directors.
- Q1 2020 EBITDA of NOK 0.7 million and Net Profit of NOK 0.01 million compared to negative EBITDA of NOK 1.8 million and negative Net Profit NOK 2.9 million in Q1 2019
- Q1 2020 revenue of NOK 3.7 million, compared to NOK 3.5 million in Q1 2019.
- Operating cost of NOK 3.6 million in Q1 2020, down from NOK 6.3 million in Q1 2019
- Annualized Recurring Revenue (ARR) on a consolidated basis of NOK 12,3 million – up from NOK 11.0 million in Q1 2019
- Our platform has more than 147.000 registered named users
For further information, please contact:
Alf Martin Johansen, Chief Executive Officer
+47 90 17 94 35
Based on ten years of collaboration with more than 250 organizations, Induct offers collaborative communities, delivered as "Software as a Service," that enable organizations to digitalize and manage business processes. This also include create, manage, track and measure the innovation process from idea creation through to final implementation and impact reporting. Induct enables its customers to connect with each other in larger networks to share best practices, while deploying and monetizing initiatives - all within a secure, collaborative, and access-controlled cloud-based network.
Induct is listed on the Merkur Market list on the Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker INDUCT-ME.