Indutrade increases target for EBITA margin
In its annual strategic review, the Board of Directors of Indutrade AB decided to increase the target for the EBITA margin for the Indutrade Group to a minimum of 12% (previously 10%) per year over a business cycle.
- Average sales growth shall amount to a minimum of 10% per year over a business cycle. Growth is to be achieved organically as well as through acquisitions.
EBITA margin (updated)
- The EBITA margin shall amount to a minimum of 12% per year (previously 10%) over a business cycle.
Return on operating capital
- Return on operating capital shall be a minimum of 20% per year on average over a business cycle.
Net debt/equity ratio
- The net debt/equity ratio shall normally not exceed 100%.
Dividend payout ratio
- The dividend payout ratio shall range from 30% to 60% of net profit.
Bo Annvik, President and CEO of Indutrade, comments:
“Indutrade’s strategy remains firm, and we have a solid foundation for continued long-term and competitive value creation. Our decentralised business model promotes an entrepreneurial spirit in which strong leaders develop and drive the companies toward continuous improvement. Our financial targets are ambitious and reflect my conviction that our work will result in continued, sustainable profitable growth.”
The new financial target takes effect on 8 November 2018.
INDUTRADE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Bo Annvik, President and CEO
Tel: +46 8 703 03 00
This information is such that Indutrade AB is obligated to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication by the agency of the contact person above at 1.55 p.m. (CET) on 8 November 2018.
Indutrade markets and sells components, systems and services with a high-tech content within selected niches. Indutrade’s business is distinguished by
- High-tech products for recurring needs
- Growth through a structured and tried-and tested acquisition strategy
- A decentralised organisation characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit
The Group is organised into eight Business Areas: Benelux, DACH, Finland, Flow Technology, Fluids & Mechanical Solutions, Industrial Components, Measurement & Sensor Technology and UK. Indutrade’s sales totalled SEK 14,847 million in 2017, generating an operating profit of SEK 1,613 million before amortisation of intangible assets. Indutrade is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Please read more at www.indutrade.com