INFRA - 3rd quarter 2012 earnings
Infratek - Highlights 3rd quarter 2012
- Operating revenues of NOK 694 million (NOK 714 million)
- Third-quarter operating profit of NOK 35.1 million (NOK 53.3 million)
- Satisfactory development within Local Infrastructure
- Central Infrastructure turnaround well underway
- Somewhat lower project volume in Security
- Solid cash position with no long-term debt
- Satisfactory order book until year end For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed shareholders report.
For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed shareholders report.
Oslo, 1 November 2012
For further information, please contact:
Vibecke Skjolde, CFO: + 47 91 66 21 10
About Infratek ASA:
Infratek is one of the leading Nordic players within building, operating and securing of critical infrastructure. The Group delivers a wide range of services for power grids, fiber networks, district heating, public street lighting, railway systems and technical high security solutions. Infratek has 1,700 employees in Norway, Sweden and Finland, and had revenues of NOK 2.9 billion in 2011. Infratek is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. For further information, please see www.infratek.no.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.