New Group Management Team appointed for the combined Intrum Justitia and Lindorff
The new Group Management Team of the combined Intrum Justitia and Lindorff has been appointed.
“I am very pleased with the composition of this new management team. Each individual member possesses the expertise and management skills necessary to take this combined company to the next level and deliver on the promises that we have made to our stakeholders. It was important for me to find a balance, where both companies’ core strengths are being utilized in the new Group and I believe this team reflects this,” says Mikael Ericson, CEO & President of the combined company.
The new management team, in addition to the CEO, consists of the following members:
- Alejandro Zurbano, Regional Managing Director, Spain (RMD)
- Anders Engdahl, Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
- Anette Willumsen, Regional Managing Director, Northern Europe (RMD)
- Anne Louise Eberhard, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Annika Billberg, Chief Brand & Communications Officer (CBCO)
- Cathrine Klouman, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Erik Forsberg, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Harry Vranjes, Head of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Jean-Luc Ferraton, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Johan Brodin, Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Marc Knothe, Regional Managing Director, Western & Southern Europe (RMD)
- Niklas Lundquist, Chief Legal Officer (CLO)
- Per Christofferson, Regional Managing Director Central & Eastern Europe (RMD)
The combined company will be organized into the following four regions:
- Northern Europe – Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden
- Central & Eastern Europe – Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Switzerland
- Western & Southern Europe – Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom
For more information about the members of the senior management team, please visit intrum.com.
This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 09.00 CET on June 29 2017.
For further information, please contact:
CEO & President
Tel: +46 8 546 102 02
Chief Brand & Communications Officer
Tel: + 46 702 67 97 91
About Intrum Justitia:
Intrum Justitia offers comprehensive services, including purchase of receivables, designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flows and long-term profitability. Founded in 1923, Intrum Justitia has some 4,000 employees in 20 markets. Consolidated revenues amounted to SEK 6.1 billion in 2016. Intrum Justitia AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2002. For further information, please visit www.intrum.com
Lindorff has been in the business of helping people manage credit for over 100 years. Its headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway, the same city where Eynar Lindorff founded the company back in 1898. Today it has 4,400 people in 12 countries across Europe helping customers back to a life of sustainable spending. Nordic Capital Fund VIII is a majority shareholder in the company which offers services within debt collection and debt purchase as well as payment and invoicing services. In 2016 Lindorff generated EUR 647 million in net revenue (2015 EUR 534 million). For further information, please visit www.lindorff.com