Jefast Holding AB (publ) publishes its quarterly report for the first Quarter Jan- March 2018
Please see a summary of the highlights from the quarterly report below as well as the full report attached to this pressrelease, which is also available on our website: www.jefast.se
Period Jan-March 2018
- Revenue increased to 93.0 MSEK (85.2)
- Operating profit amounted to 35.2 MSEK (35.1)
- Net Loan to Value amounted to 66.9 % (68.2)
- The interest coverage ratio amounted to 2.1x (1.9)
- Property value increased to 3,361 MSEK (2,458)
Events in the reporting period Jan – March 2018
- The loan for the hotel business in Florida was refinanced during the first quarter
- Cap issuance was issued for a loan amount of 204 MSEK for the Swedish business.
Events after the reporting period
- A tap issue was finalised within the framework of the outstanding bond in the amount of 225 MSEK the proceeds will be used for redeeming the outstanding
- The outstanding 2019 bond was redeemed on May 24 (ISIN SE0007186085)
- New tenant at SöDER the Danish chain “Normal” leasing approximately 360 m2
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen, CEO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01
Maria Jonasson, CFO
Tel. +46 42 36 12
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above CEO Cassandra Jertshagen, at 08:30 CET on 31 May 2018.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 169,000 square meters including both commercial and residential properties in Sweden.