Interim Report January–June 2019
“On 5 June, John Mattson was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap, a key milestone in the company’s history. In conjunction with the listing process in the spring, progress has been made on projects aimed at adding value and infill development,” comments Siv Malmgren, CEO of John Mattson.
- Rental revenues totalled SEK 124.9 million (96.4), up 30%.
- Income from property management was SEK 20.5 million (8.2), corresponding to SEK 0.61 per share (0.27).
- During the period, non-recurring costs linked to the completed stock exchange listing of SEK 9.9 million (4.4) were recognised under income from property management.
- Changes in property values amounted to SEK 51.4 million (132.6), and changes in the value of interest-rate-derivatives amounted to SEK -24.7 million (-6.3).
- Earnings after tax for the period totalled SEK 31.8 million (149.2), corresponding to SEK 0.94 per share (4.97).
- Property value totalled SEK 6,173.1 million (5,845.2).
- Investments amounted to SEK 82.2 million (974.0 (of which SEK 801.9 million pertained to the acquisition of Käppala in 2018)).
Lidingö, 23 August 2019
John Mattson Fastighetsföretagen AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Siv Malmgren, Chief Executive Officer
Tel: +46 705 39 35 07
Maria Sidén, Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +46 703 37 66 36
Erik Kronqvist, Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 706 97 22 22
This information is information that John Mattson Fastighetsföretagen AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CEST on 23 August 2019.
About John Mattson
John Mattson is Lidingö’s largest residential property owner with some 2,200 rental apartments. As of 31 March 2019, the market value of John Mattson’s property portfolio was slightly more than SEK 6 billion. The property portfolio is located in southern Lidingö in the areas of Larsberg, Käppala, Baggeby and Dalénum.
The focus of the Company’s strategy is on property management, refinement, densification and acquisitions, including the acquisition of development rights and participation in competitions for land allocation projects. The management of the Company’s properties is characterised by an overall perspective and close customer relationships. John Mattson’s shares are listed under the symbol JOMA on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap.