INTERIM REPORT JANUARY-SEPTEMBER 2015
THE JANUARY-SEPTEMBER PERIOD 2015 IN BRIEF
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 11.7 (22.0), whereof the third quarter MSEK 9.4 (8.8)
- Net loss was MSEK 53.5 (37.5), whereof the third quarter MSEK 16.6 (9.9)
- Loss per share was SEK 1.14 (1.01), whereof the third quarter SEK 0.35 (0.27)
- Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK -46.7 (-35.7), whereof the third quarter MSEK -14.3 (-9.4)
- Cash and cash equivalents and other short-term investments at the end of the period totaled MSEK 132.1 (62.3)
- Acquisition of the companies Apropharm AS and DNE Sverige AB
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Acquisition of Swereco Group. The company has an annual turnover exceeding MSEK 150. Swereco markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers
- Acquisition of MedCore AB. The company has an annual turnover of approx. MSEK 50. MedCore markets primarily licensed medtech products to pharmacies and hospitals in the Nordic region.
CONFERENCE CALL / AUDIOCAST TODAY AT 10.00 A.M. CET
A presentation of the report (in Swedish) will take place today 10.00 a.m. The presentation and slides will be available through the corporate website www.karobio.se or by telephone +46 8 566 426 69. Questions may be submitted over the internet or by telephone.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Henrik Palm, CFO, +46 8 608 6076, +46 70 540 4014 or email@example.com
ABOUT KARO BIO
Karo Bio is a healthcare company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information in this report is such that Karo Bio is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was disclosed on October 29, 2015 at 8.30 a.m. CET.